Saturday, May 9, 2015

Culinary Biography


     Graduated in Business Administration in Brazil , came to Toronto in feb/2013 to learn English. As my first job, got a dishwasher position at Amsterdam Brewhouse. With a very difficult communication at the beginning, worked hard and start to make my way to the line. Salads and pastry were my first station, and as I started learning more, my interest about food and cooking began to grow which made me be more curios and learn different stations as pizza, fryer, flat top and currently learning Sauté our busiest station. In 2 years working as a cook I still know only very little about it, but these same 2 years were enough to make me proud of my profession and passionate about food which make me desire be a great Chef in the future.

     Now, you might be asking yourself what were my knowledge and experience before Canada? That question has a easy answer, and is "none", never cooked, not even at home and thats why come to Culinary School is so important for me and hope from that get as much as I can to improve myself and be a better professional.

Great and perfect foods are all about details. 







No comments:

Post a Comment